Connected Families – Nobly Pursuing Its Mission!!
We live in an age where children and youth – though given great opportunities, feel largely misunderstood and emotionally and spiritually abandoned by their parents.
So we at Connected Families are doing our part to partner with churches, families, and individuals to offer workshops, coaching, writing, and whatever we can to inspire and equip parents to live by vision in their homes. A strong vision builds connection in families, leads to emotional health, and a fosters a strong, healthy faith.
In This Past Year….
• We’ve conducted over 60 public presentations
• We’re just completing our second book, “Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart™”
• We send weekly Parenting Tips emails populated with fresh information for parents
• We offer barrier free coaching for parents stuck or in need (as this post is written, Lynne Jackson is on the phone talking to a Christian parent who feels lost, and wants help establishing a vision and strategy for guiding his family well).
This Coming Year…
• We are strategizing to take our training to a national audience
• We anticipate increasing our engagements to 90 because of increased demand for our incredibly impactful teaching.
• We are seeking ongoing partnerships with churches by which we can guide their staff and parents over time.
• We have a plan to launch a Discipline that Connects Podcast series in 2012
• We are strategizing to more actively support single parents.
At the core of our what we do is our mission – to inspire and equip parents with practical tools and profound insights.
We believe our mission, carried out with your help, transforms families!
But we can’t do it without you. Please give generously on November 16th through Give to the Max. Because of a generous donation, your gift will be matched up to $20000.
So, help us raise $40,000 on Give to Max Day! We appreciate your support!