Every day we see parents change course through coaching. We see the cycles of frustration, anger, and despair turn into fresh pattern of calmness, wisdom, and joy. This may be the best investment you’ll ever make in your family!
Here’s how it works:
Arrange your first session. At the first session you’ll learn four powerful goals for parenting and some basic strategies for how to meet them with your kids. Once the session is complete you’ll have the option to arrange for a four session package at a reduced suggested donation cost.
As a coaching client you’ll learn to:
- interpret your child’s perspective.
- develop more constructive ways of dealing with family conflict.
- build on and learn new skills to effectively guide your kids toward respect and responsibility.
- find more joy in your relationship and less anguish.
At Connected Families, we bring long journeys of experience with parents and kids to the task of assisting you in achieving your goals for your family. Our coaches will ask questions and talk with you to help you answer broad questions such as:
“What are your hopes and dreams for your family?”
“Where are you strong?”
“Where are you stuck?”
As we hear your answers and get to know your family we will apply our years of experience to helping you work on solutions. We’ll play out typical scenarios in your home and help you understand how your kids perceive your well-intended desires and actions, and help you define a concrete plan.
What parents report that they gain from coaching:
- A refreshed heart of love and insight for their challenging child
- Peace and perspective in tough situations
- Skills to effectively resolve conflict and strengthen connection
- Tools for discipline that develop kids’ skills and character
- Ability to nurture the amazing potential of each child
- If both parents participate, they report increased agreement and harmony in their parenting
What parents are saying
about Connected Families Coaching:
I personally felt as a parent I was defeated, discouraged, depleted and angry. Our family had conflicts many mornings before school and yelling almost every evening. I literally could physically feel a change after my first coaching session – I felt less burdened and anxious. I recently wrote in my journal that I feel equipped, encouraged, proud and full-of-love toward my “difficult” child.
-Andrea, mom of two
Our family struggled with just being with each other without fighting about something or someone. The questions that my coach asked were very thought provoking – I’ve learned to look for a new perspective when things aren’t working. Writing this has brought me to tears realizing just how far I have come!
-Pat, single mom of three
My nine-year-old son had impulsive, explosive, and rigid behaviors, and common Christian parenting advice/materials did not seem to be helping! Since starting coaching we have had a strong improvement in our relationship—specifically, increased warmth and enjoyment, as well as hope.
-Karra, mom of special needs son