Has your family been blessed, challenged, encouraged by Connected Families? Join us as we continue to reach more families than ever before with God’s grace and truth for parents.
“There is joy in our home again!”
Friends, your donations are bringing love to life in homes. Families are growing in peace and purpose! They are growing in connection to God, to each other, and to God’s purposes for their families.
“Our kids loved learning The Peace Process!”
Your gift will be a HUGE blessing to families who have yet to be equipped with Connected Families’ transformational approach to parenting.
Our Commitment To You
Since our beginning in 2002 Connected Families has maintained the highest level of financial integrity. We stand accountable before you and God to use your resources wisely and efficiently. We are committed to financial disclosure and trustworthy stewardship. As such, here are our guiding financial principles:
- We pledge to use money well – with accountability to God as our greatest desire. We will spend overhead money as wisely as we can – fully accountable to our Board of Directors. Our primary guiding principle is to be good stewards of the funds and the quality employees that God has provided.
- All our finances are audited annually by the independent CPA firm Ellingson & Ellingson. Recommendations are followed and the report and form 990 filing record are available for review.
- If the goal of a given fundraising campaign is met, we will gratefully apply additional gifts to other equally important aspects of Connected Families’ ongoing ministry to families.
- For many of our services we invite people to make suggested donations. We let them know what the service costs and if they have budget for the service we invite them to contribute that amount or more. But we do not withhold services when there is not budget. So we will serve for whatever people can offer.
- Jim & Lynne Jackson take no royalties from their books, audios, or videos. These proceeds, and all suggested speaking and coaching fees are paid directly to Connected Families.
- Connected Families is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all contributions are tax-deductible.
In every detail our standard is absolute financial integrity. Our most recent financial report is available upon request. To receive a copy, or to ask us any questions about our financial principles or practices, please fill out this contact form.
Use our General Donation Form to donate to our general fund and to set up recurring donations
Authorization Agreement for Direct Payments (ACH form)
Share Your Story
Share your stories about how Connected Families has challenged or encouraged you are such a blessing. Please take a minute and share your story with us.
Mail A Check: Make checks payable to Connected Families and mail to:
10800 Old County Rd 15, Suite 100
Plymouth, MN 55441
Account Name: Cross Generation dba Connected Families
Account #: 488683258