Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families, and to share your prayer requests with us.
Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
March 2018 Prayer Requests
- March is the month we launch our newest online course called, The Entitlement Fix. Please pray that over 500 families would sign up to take this powerful course during the month of March. Pray that parents would gain a vision for their family and would begin to focus on blessing the world with their gifts and talents instead of getting sucked into the culture’s value system.
- We are currently looking to hire three new part-time employees to begin this spring. Please pray that people would hear of our need, many people would apply and just the right candidate would be selected to enhance our team! UPDATE: We have hired for the position of Wordsmith, are in the process of interviewing for the Outreach and Workshop Coordinator, and are still seeking resumes for the Fundraising Associate.
- Many requests come to Connected Families from around the world. Please pray that our parenting framework would spread throughout the world into many other cultures. Pray that we would be attentive to saying ‘Yes’ to wherever God leads us to go.
- The Discipline that Connects Online Course is being updated this year and the script is currently BEING written. Please pray for focus and clarity as we determine how to best communicate to parents. Pray that the writing, speaking and recording of this course will go as scheduled. May God grant us peace in this sometimes-stressful venture!
Praise for answered prayer:
- We have hired one of the three positions we were seeking to fill!
- We are launched our new Anger ebook last month. Over 2000 people have already requested a copy. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would minister to parents and kids alike around the issue of anger.
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, and Anna) and our support team (Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer