Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families, and to share your prayer requests with us.
Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
December 2017 Prayer Requests
- Jim and Lynne have been through a stressful year on many fronts. Please pray for refreshment in God’s love and grace in their lives.
- As we close out the final month of 2017, we find ourselves needing to raise nearly $180,000 by year end to make our budget. Please pray that God would fully provide in His wisdom and perfect timing so we can launch strongly into 2018.
- Over 500 separate family units are participating in our Discipline that Connects Online Course this fall and will wrap up in December. Please pray that God’s grace and truth permeates through the course and into the hearts and minds of parents. Pray that parents will complete the course and benefit greatly from their new found tools.
- In 2018 we will launch a new online course about the issue of entitlement, continue to speak at various venues, and work to encourage parents through our writing and social media platforms. Please pray that the Connected Families Framework spreads more broadly and goes more deeply into parents hearts than ever before. To God be the glory!
Praise for answered prayer:
- This has been a very busy speaking season for us to many new venues. Praise God that we will speak to well over 6000 parents in over 100 separate events this year!
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, and Anna) and our support team (Lanell, Elsie, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer