Welcome to our prayer page.
We believe in the power of prayer and so we’re inviting you to both pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us.
Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
Prayer Requests as of March 2017:
- The middle of March, Jim and Lynne will be traveling to Annapolis, MD to present a workshop at Bay Area Community Church. Please pray for a great turnout and that parents would be encouraged and equipped to bring God’s grace and truth into their families.
- We are getting ready to present at two new conference opportunities this spring and one in the fall. Please pray that we would prepare and communicate well in these new venues. (See Praise Report below!)
- We have developed a parenting assessment which has already been completed by almost 2000 parents. Please pray that the assessment will reach, encourage and challenge many parents to grow in God’s grace and truth for both them and their kids.
- We will launch our next iteration of the Discipline that Connects Online Course beginning in March. Please pray that many would be motivated to sign up for the course and commit to complete it. Parents see great progress in their families when they take this course!
- We are scheduling workshops for this spring and next fall. Please pray for continued open doors to partner with churches and other ministry partners.
Thank you for your prayers. We have been praying and have been asking you to pray that God will open new doors for us; and that’s just what is happening!
- This spring, we will be speaking at the Set Apart Conference in Minneapolis, the National Hearts at Home Conference in Peoria, IL and, thanks to our partnership with Family Life Canada, a training for ministry leaders in Toronto, ON, Canada.
- When we were at the Break Forth Conference in Edmonton, AB, Canada, this past January we met the President of the D6 Conference, which focuses on equipping family and children’s ministry leaders. We had attempted to speak at this conference several times over the years with no invitation, however, while in Edmonton, we were invited to speak at the conference in Dallas this September! Pretty amazing!
Ongoing Prayer Requests
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne, Sukay, and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, and Anna) and our support team (Bethany, Elsie, Jen, Jennifer, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer
- Access to CF private prayer page for additional prayer requests, resources and prayer comment section to encourage CF staff and other prayer partners
What we expect from Prayer Partners:
- Commitment to pray regularly for Connected Families
- Check in at the CF private prayer page (coming soon!) one time each month for additional updates and let us hear from you.