Welcome to our prayer page.
We believe in the power of prayer and so we’re inviting you to both pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us.
Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
Prayer Requests as of June 2017:
- At the end of May we trained 18 new workshop presenters for Family Life Canada which will allow their staff to present our most popular workshop, Discipline that Connects with Your Child’s Heart. Please pray that the FLC staff will grow in their confidence to present the material and that thousands of Canadian families will be impacted by these simple, yet profound, ideas.
- We are currently launching our Sibling Conflict online course throughout June. Please pray that registrations would go smoothly and that many parents would sign up!
- We are developing our third online course offering this summer on the topic of Entitlement. We are experiencing some confusion about how or if to move forward at this time. Please pray for clarity about the direction of this project.
- We are scheduling workshops for next fall. We’re excited to be speaking in Texas in September and are looking for additional churches to host us. Please pray for continued open doors to partner with churches and other ministry partners.
- Jim and Lynne are planning on getting away for some focused refreshment and renewal at a ministry leaders retreat this month. Please pray that they will experience encouragement and restored energy for what the Lord has prepared for them over the next year.
Praise for answered prayer:
- The Lord provided someone to fill our office administration position! That’s a really big answer to prayer.
- A missionary couple has taken our material and translated it into their local language with the help of a local translator. The translator is now teaching the material to church leaders. She reports that the biblical CF material has changed her parenting and transformed her relationship with her son. God is working!
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne, Sukay, and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, and Anna) and our support team (Bethany, Elsie, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer