Our Passion to Serve Families:
Connected Families is passionate about serving families through authentic, relational ministry. Years ago the Lord impacted us with a passage of Scripture that continues to be a guiding perspective for all we do:
Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you
not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.
1 Thessalonians 2:8
As we speak, we don’t just dispense Biblical wisdom for parenting, we share our lives with parents through candid snapshots into the struggles and victories of our own family life.
Our Vision for Partnerships:
One-time parent workshops can be helpful to provide a jolt of inspiration and help parents re-focus on their high calling, however, we firmly believe that in order for information to fully “stick” for the long run, they need to be done consistently over time. That is where partnerships come in. A season of partnership can guide a church in the high calling to grow strength and faith in families, and foster lasting changes for generations to come. We desire to help each church become a community of strong families with grace-filled relationships and a passion to serve in God’s kingdom.
Connected Families partners with churches to equip and inspire parents to become the primary disciple-makers of their children. We work with church leaders to customize a plan that fits the specific needs of each congregation.
The customized plan may include four to six training modules spanning two to three years which help parents and church leaders ensure that the principles from the Connected Families Framework are embedded in the culture of the church. Each module focuses on a topic from one of the Connected Families Framework principles of Foundation, Connection, Proaction, and Correction. A live weekend or one-day workshop by a qualified Connected Families staff launches each module.
Because a partnership is so multi-faceted, we’ll interact with you and your church through a whole host of formats, including but not remotely limited to:
- Leadership training for staff and lay leaders
- “Digging Deeper” series for Life Groups/small groups
- Video or phone conferencing follow up for leaders and key staff
Suggested series based on the Connected Families Framework:
- Session 1 Discipline that Connects… with your Child’s Heart™ – Correction
- Session 2 The Essential Building Block of a Great Family – Foundation 1
- Session 3 God’s Love in your Family – Full to Overflowing! – Connection
- Session 4 Raise Kids with Respect, Responsibility and Real Faith – Proaction 1
- Session 5 Your Family: Swimming Strong in Cultural Currents! – Proaction 2
- Session 6 The Connected Marriage – Foundation 2
It’s Easy to Bring the Connected Families Model to Your Church!
We are committed to meeting the unique needs of your church:
- We tailor our message as needed, from seeker-oriented to mature believers, younger to older families,and have additional optional topics.
- We will work with your budget.
- We will help you promote the event and help you prepare your congregation.
- We provide the support and expertise to make your experience a success.