Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families, and to share your prayer requests with us.
Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
June 2018 Prayer Requests
- We have developed an ongoing partnership with New Life Family Services in which we have been enlisted to train their staff and parent coaches in the Connected Families parenting framework. Please pray for our time together with staff as well as the families that will be impacted by those receiving the training.
- Over the last three years, we have been praying about international opportunities and how we might engage other cultures. We have been asked to consider speaking at a couple conferences in Asia in early 2019. We feel compelled to say yes to one for sure. Please pray for open hearts of parents and clear direction as to how we present the material in a different context than the U.S.
- We are in full swing for lining up new speaking opportunities in the fall. Please pray that God will guide us to the right church relationships and a great number of families will be impacted!
- We are re-launching our Sibling Conflict Online Course this month. Please pray that many parents would sign up and complete the five-session course and that households around the world would learn the important skills of reconciliation in relationships!
Praise for answered prayer:
- We finished our winter/spring speaking season in mid-May with Jim and Lynne in Vancouver, BC. We spoke to 50 different audiences with a total of nearly 2900 attendees!
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do.
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer