Has your family been blessed, challenged, and encouraged by Connected Families?
Join us in supporting parents, as we continue to reach more families than ever before with God’s grace and truth for parents.
“Our kids loved learning The Peace Process!”
“There is joy in our home again!”
Friends, your donations are bringing love to life in homes.
Families are growing in peace and purpose! They are growing in connection to God, to each other, and to God’s purposes for their families.
Your gift will be a HUGE blessing to families who have yet to be equipped with Connected Families’ transformational approach to parenting.
Read more about our financial integrity and commitment to you.
Since our beginning in 2002, Connected Families has maintained the highest level of financial integrity. We stand accountable before you and God to use your resources wisely and efficiently. We are committed to financial disclosure and trustworthy stewardship. As such, here are our guiding financial principles:
- We pledge to use money well – with accountability to God as our greatest desire. We will spend overhead money as wisely as we can – fully accountable to our Board of Directors. Our primary guiding principle is to be good stewards of the funds and the quality employees that God has provided.
- All our finances are audited annually by the independent CPA firm Ellingson & Ellingson. Recommendations are followed and the report and form 990 filing record are available for review. To request copies, fill out our contact us form.
- If the goal of a given fundraising campaign is met, we will gratefully apply additional gifts to other equally important aspects of Connected Families’ ongoing ministry to families.
- For many of our services, we invite people to make suggested donations. We let them know what the service costs, and if they are able to pay for the service we invite them to contribute that amount or more. But we do not withhold services when people are unable to pay and we will serve for whatever people can offer.
- Jim & Lynne Jackson take no royalties from their books, audios, or videos. These proceeds, and all suggested speaking and coaching fees are paid directly to Connected Families.
- Connected Families is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all contributions are tax-deductible.
In every detail, our standard is absolute financial integrity. Our most recent financial report is available upon request. To receive a copy, or to ask us any questions about our financial principles or practices, please fill out this contact form.
How your donation helps families stay connected
Every donation, whether big or small, empowers another family to parent with confidence, and lead with grace.
Why we choose to support Connected Families
We’re part of the Donor Team because we want other families to be blessed through CF like we have (and still are). From teaching the gospel, showing the gospel, teaching emotional regulation, celebrating the victories, seeing behavioral change, and even seeing these principles in the brain research that comes out… No other organization is putting all these principles together like CF. They are an exceptional ministry and tool!
Bryan and Kylie
PARENTS OF THREE
Connected Families gave us hope as an answer to our desperation; our kids were disobeying and we were yelling—a lot. We learned how to give grace to ourselves, and we received a framework full of wisdom through which we could now view our parenting. We are so thankful.
Amanda and Steve
Parents of two boys in Texas
Alternative Donation Methods
You may use our donation link, or you may use any of the methods below to donate.
Give through ACH
Completing an ACH form simplifies our administrative efforts and frees us to spend more time in hands-on ministry. Please fill out this form and return it with a voided check. Thank you!
Give by check
Make checks payable to Connected Families and mail to:
10800 Old County Rd 15, Suite 100
Plymouth, MN 55441
Give by stock transfer
Account Name: Cross Generation dba Connected Families
Account #: 488683258
Give the gift of your story
Check into your company match program
Many companies will match your contributions dollar for dollar. Check with your HR representative today!
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Discipline that Connects scholarship program
Each time we run the DTC course, we are able to offer between 10 and 15,000 in scholarship dollars – thanks to our generous donor team. Donate here to make sure that everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, is able to take part in our online courses.