by providing your contact info, you’ll receive a monthly update about partnership opportunities from Chad Hayenga, Director of Church Partnerships.
We’d love to see you at one of our events – either in person or online!
All of the events listed on our website are open to the public. Some require registration, others do not. Some have a small fee involved, others are free. Most are in the upper mid-west, some are online and available world wide.
If you have trouble finding the event that is right for you, please contact us.
PARTNER WITH CONNECTED FAMILIES
You’re in ministry to change kids lives, and you know the critical role parents play in their kids’ faith formation. But parents seem mostly content to drop their kids off and trust you to get it done. You offer take-home resources and parenting seminars, but the few who take advantage are mostly the ones that least need help. In spite of your best efforts, very few parents seem to really want the help you know they need. If this describes your reality, we’re here for you!
Connected Families bridges the gap between parents’ felt needs and interests, and your desire to more effectively equip them.
Our workshops meet parents where they’re at – scratching their itch to manage day to day stuff, while also inspiring them to be more closely partnered with the church’s mission to make disciples.
Workshops are a key piece of this partnership, as well as:
- small group resources
- licensed online access to the full Connected Families library of resources
- leadership development for key staff and lay leaders to keep the momentum growing
Email Chad Hayenga to get started: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- Resources ( Press Kit ) to help you promote including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- A follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team, to make sure we met your expectations.
Our workshops are customizable
We will work with you to plan and prepare for meaningful content that is targeted to your specific audience.
Our rates are competitive
We are also willing to work within specific budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking staff has to offer your group.
Workshop Sample Video
Local Twin Cities Area
We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience. With that in mind, here are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $700 for one hour or less
- $350 for each additional presentation hour
Outside Twin Cities Area
When we travel our speaking honorariums are:
- $2500 for 5 to 6 hours of presentation time.
- Advanced book purchase based on the anticipated size of the audience.
All expenses including travel, lodging and food.
Fill out the form below to learn more!
“I just wanted to thank you again for your fabulous talk. Many people told me that you were the best speakers they’ve ever had at MOPS. You dealt well with the difficult emotions we experience as moms, that are so important, but tough to be open about. The women also loved that you shared your own stories, and were amazed at your story!moms-group-with-kids”
MOPS coordinator, Prince of Peace Lutheran
Delivered by Lynne Jackson or Anna Braasch, Peaceful Mothering is one of our most requested MOPS/mom’s group talks, filled with rich authenticity and practical insights. The moms in your group will be invited on the spiritual journey of transformation and peace, as they learn to speak the truth in love to themselves, about themselves and their children.
Cost? As with our other workshop offerings, we do suggest a standard donation rate, however, our goal is to make it possible for us to speak at all mom’s groups regardless of your budget.
Start the Conversation
If you experience problems with this form, please email us at email@example.com.
Once you have scheduled your Connected Families event, we have tools you can use to generate interest and attendance – digital graphics for posters that can be modified and printed, a short video that can be used during worship services, and a simple promotional packet and plan. You or your technology or AV team are welcome to customize these materials for one-time use to promote your particular event. Visit our Press Kit for more information.