by providing your contact info, you’ll receive a monthly update about partnership opportunities from Chad Hayenga, Director of Church Partnerships.
Partner with Connected Families
You’re in ministry to change kids lives, and you know the critical role parents play in their kids’ faith formation. You do what you can to inspire and equip parents, but the few who take advantage are mostly the ones that least need help. In spite of your best efforts, very few parents seem to really want the help you know they need. If this describes your reality, we’re here for you!
Connected Families bridges the gap between parents’ felt needs and interests, and your desire to more effectively equip them. Our workshops meet parents where they’re at – scratching their itch to manage day to day stuff, while also inspiring them to be more closely partnered with the church’s mission to make disciples.
Workshops are a key piece of this partnership, as well as:
- small group resources
- licensed online access to the full Connected Families library of resources
- leadership development for key staff and lay leaders to keep the momentum growing.
Email Chad Hayenga to get started: email@example.com
Our team of speakers will bring you biblically-based teaching designed to meet the unique needs of the parents and families you serve.
Our workshops are customizable: We will work with you to plan and prepare meaningful content that is targeted to your specific audience.
Our rates are competitive: We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- Resources (Press Kit) to help you promote your event including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- A follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team, to make sure we met your expectations.
Workshop Sample Video
We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience. With that in mind, here are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $700 for one hour or less
- $350 for each additional presentation hour
Suggested rates may vary based on travel time needed, willingness for an associate staff to deliver the workshop, or booking during low demand time slots.
Delivered by Lynne Jackson or Anna Braasch, Peaceful Mothering is one of our most requested MOPS/mom’s group talks, filled with rich authenticity and practical insights. The moms in your group will be invited on the spiritual journey of transformation and peace, as they learn to speak the truth in love to themselves, about themselves and their children.
I just wanted to thank you again for your fabulous talk. Many people told me that you were the best speakers they’ve ever had at MOPS. You dealt well with the difficult emotions we experience as moms, that are so important, but tough to be open about. The women also loved that you shared your own stories, and were amazed at your story!
MOPS coordinator, Prince of Peace Lutheran
Cost? As with our other workshop offerings, we do suggest a standard donation rate, however, our goal is to make it possible for us to speak at all mom’s groups regardless of your budget.
Start the Conversation
Once you have scheduled your Connected Families event, we have tools you can use to generate interest and attendance:
* digital graphics for posters that can be modified and printed
* a short video that can be used for your promotional needs
* a promotional packet and plan.
These materials can be customized by your team for one-time use to promote your upcoming event.
What People Say
I’ve been to hundreds of lectures, trainings, and seminars, and this one completely stood out! The content was engaging, and the innovative activities touched all learning styles while going to the core of the soul. It changed my life!
David Engler – Sales manager, corporate trainer, business leader
Jim and Lynne are extraordinarily gifted teachers. In their seminar, they combined wit and humor with deep insight and a soundly rooted Biblical perspective to give us a new perspective on timeless principles for parents. We feel re-energized and can’t wait to see what they have for us at the next session!
Jolene and David
This workshop transformed my mind to recognize that my daughter is a person with an intense personality. If it hadn’t been for this resource, I wouldn’t have been moved to recognize my daughter’s thoughtfulness, kindness, generosity. I can now see that when she acts out, it’s because she is hurting. Her emotions are deeply connected to others. I’m very thankful that Connected Families teaches connecting in relationship rather than controlling behavior. This is inline with who God is.