Connected Families workshops meet parents where they are, encouraging and equipping them for biblically-based parenting. With competitive suggested rates for all our workshops and seminars, we’ll partner with your church, ministry, or organization in a manner fitting to your budget. We’ll work with you to develop a workshop plan designed to meet the unique needs of the parents and families you serve.
I’ve been to hundreds of lectures, trainings, and seminars, and this one completely stood out! The content was engaging, and the innovative activities touched all learning styles while going to the core of the soul. It changed my life!
Sales manager, corporate trainer, business leader
If you want to check our availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- Resources (Press Kit) to help you promote including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- A follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team, to make sure we met your expectations.
Workshop Sample Video
Connected Families offers a variety of workshops geared to inspire and equip parents. We’ve learned over time that the more parents engage with our presenters and materials, the deeper and greater impact our teaching will have in the lives of parents and families. So we offer the following series of 3 workshops in the suggested order, for maximum impact.
- Peaceful Mothering
- Entitlement: A Biblical Response to the Cultural Epidemic
- Why Kids Misbehave
- Siblings: From Bickering to Bonding
- Gaining Cooperation in the Home
- Misbehaviors… and the God-Given Gifts Behind Them
With competitive pricing for all our workshops and seminars, we partner with you to develop a workshop plan designed to meet the unique needs of the parents and families you serve.
We look forward to visiting with you about opportunities to serve your church or organization!
We will always work with your budgets to make a viable plan. As a starting place for discussion, the following are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $700 for one hour or less
- $350 for each additional presentation hour
- Suggested rates may vary based on travel time needed, willingness for an associate staff to deliver the workshop, or booking during low demand time slots.
We will determine a fee for your event (based on our standard appearance fees) while thoughtfully addressing the financial realities of your organization.
In addition to our standard workshops, we also adapt the Peaceful Parenting talk to be just for moms. Delivered by Lynne Jackson or Anna Braasch, Peaceful Mothering is one of our most requested MOPS/moms group talks, filled with rich authenticity and practical insights. The moms in your group will be invited on the spiritual journey of transformation and peace, as they learn to speak the truth in love to themselves, about themselves and their children.
I just wanted to thank you again for your fabulous talk. Many people told me that you were the best speakers they’ve ever had at MOPS. You dealt well with the difficult emotions we experience as moms, that are so important, but tough to be open about. The women also loved that you shared your own stories, and were amazed at your story!
MOPS coordinator, Prince of Peace Lutheran
Our fee for speaking is based on suggested donations. Our goal is to make it possible for us to speak at all mom’s groups regardless of your budget.
This is made possible through a special fund called Kali’s Joy, in memory of our dear friend and co-worker Kali Joy Hendrikson, who passed into eternity with Jesus on December 15th, 2013. Kali’s journey was both tragic and inspiring. After losing her first son Isaiah at birth, Kali felt called to Connected Families to help reach families with Jesus’ love. Three months later she was diagnosed with the cancer that eventually took her life. She continued working diligently, knowing her prognosis was poor. Her determined faith and diligent work have left indelible fingerprints on Connected Families’ ministry. Her husband Nick, along with Kali’s family, is delighted that the Kali’s Joy fund will enable many moms of young children to be encouraged by the Connected Families message that Kali was so passionate about. (You can read more about Kali’s Story here.)
Start the Conversation
(If you experience problems with this form, please check that your computer is up-to-date by clicking here. If you continue to have issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Once you have scheduled your Connected Families event, we have tools you can use to generate interest and attendance – digital graphics for posters that can be modified and printed, a short video that can be used during worship services, and a simple promotional packet and plan. You or your technology or AV team are welcome to customize these materials for one-time use to promote your particular event. Visit our Press Kit for more information.