Families today need what the church can offer more than ever but reaching them effectively has its challenges:
Sunday School only scratches the surface.
Parents are trying to do too much.
Spiritual development is not a priority.
There is a way you can equip parents with the tools they long for
A Connected Families Workshop helps bridge the gap between common parenting struggles and the church’s desire to equip them.
Let's Bridge The Gap
Our workshops meet parents where they’re at and help them work through topics such as:
Entitlement • Discipline • Sibling Conflict
Parents will learn practical ways to model their faith during day-to-day interactions (especially when things get messy!).
Workshop Sample Video
Every year we reach over 10,000 parents with our live workshops. Our experience with the challenges of ministering to parents spans 25 years. We know it’s not easy. But each year we increase our church partnerships and together we impact more lives than we’d ever imagined.
Our workshops are customizable
We plan and prepare meaningful content that is targeted to your specific audience.
"I’m very thankful that Connected Families teaches connecting in relationship rather than controlling behavior. This is inline with who God is."
"Jim and Lynne combined wit and humor with deep insight and a soundly rooted Biblical perspective to give us a new perspective on timeless principles for parents"
Jolene and David
What you can expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event. (This will help us understand the best way to serve you and your audience).
- Resources (Press Kit) to help you promote your event including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in church services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This is up to you. If your event is public and you’d like more visibility, we can help promote it for you.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- Follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team to make sure we met your expectations.
"I’ve been to hundreds of lectures, trainings, and seminars, and this one completely stood out! The content was engaging, and the innovative activities touched all learning styles while going to the core of the soul. It changed my life!"
Local Twin Cities Area
We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience. With that in mind, here are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $700 for one hour or less
- $350 for each additional presentation hour
Outside Twin Cities Area
When we travel outside the Twin Cities metro area our speaking honorariums are:
- $2500 for 5 to 6 hours of presentation time.
- All expenses including travel, lodging, and food.