by providing your contact info, you’ll receive a monthly update about exciting opportunities from Chad Hayenga, Director of Church Partnerships.
We’d love to see you at one of our events – either in person or online!
All of the events listed on our website are open to the public, unless otherwise noted. Some require registration, others do not. Some have a fee involved, others are free. Most are in the upper midwest, but at times we travel out of state or to Canada to give workshops or presentations. If you are located internationally please contact us so we can help you get the resources you need!
If you have trouble finding the event that is right for you, please contact us.
PARTNER WITH CONNECTED FAMILIES
You’re in ministry to point families to Jesus. You also know the critical role parents play in their kids’ faith formation. But often parents seem content to drop their kids off at church and trust YOU to get it done.
You offer take-home resources and parenting seminars, but the few who take advantage are usually the ones that least need help. In spite of your best efforts, very few parents seem to want the help you know they need. If this describes your reality, we’re here for you!
Connected Families bridges the gap between parents’ felt needs and interests, and your desire to more effectively equip them.
Our workshops meet parents where they’re at – helping them work through topics such as entitlement, discipline, and sibling conflict. Parents will learn practical ways to model their faith during day-to-day interactions (especially in the messy stuff of life!). Our prayer is that both parents and kids will grow in their dependence on Christ.
Workshops are a key piece of this partnership, as well as:
- small group resources
- licensed online access to the full Connected Families library of resources
- leadership development for key staff and lay leaders to keep the momentum growing
Email Chad Hayenga to get started: email@example.com
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event. This will help us to understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- Resources (Press Kit) to help you promote your event including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in church services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- A follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team to make sure we met your expectations.
Our workshops are customizable
We will work with you to plan and prepare meaningful content that is targeted to your specific audience.
Workshop Sample Video
Local Twin Cities Area
We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience. With that in mind, here are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $700 for one hour or less
- $350 for each additional presentation hour
Outside Twin Cities Area
When we travel outside the Twin Cities metro area our speaking honorariums are:
- $2500 for 5 to 6 hours of presentation time.
- All expenses including travel, lodging, and food.
Fill out the form below to get the conversation started.
“I just wanted to thank you again for your fabulous talk. Many people told me that you were the best speakers they’ve ever had at MOPS. You dealt well with the difficult emotions we experience as moms, that are so important, but tough to be open about. The women also loved that you shared your own stories, and were amazed at your story!”
MOPS coordinator, Prince of Peace Lutheran
Delivered by Lynne Jackson or Anna Braasch, Peaceful Mothering is one of our most requested MOPS/mom’s group talks, filled with rich authenticity and practical insights. The moms in your group will be invited on the spiritual journey of transformation and peace, as they learn to speak the truth in love to themselves, about themselves and their children.
Cost? As with our other workshop offerings, we do suggest a standard donation rate, however, our goal is to make it possible for us to speak at all mom’s groups regardless of your budget.
Once you have scheduled your Connected Families event, we have tools you can use to generate interest and attendance, such as:
- digital graphics for postcards and flyers that can be modified and printed
- a short video that can be used during worship services
- a promotional packet and plan.
These materials can be customized to promote your event. Visit our Press Kit for more information.