Stay connected by receiving a monthly update, just for church employees.
Families today need what the church can offer more than ever, but reaching them effectively has its challenges:
Sunday School only scratches the surface.
Parents are trying to do too much.
Spiritual development is not a priority.
Let's Bridge The Gap
There is a way you can equip parents with the tools they long for. Our workshops meet parents where they’re at and help them work through topics such as:
A Connected Families Workshop helps bridge the gap between common parenting struggles and the church’s desire to equip them.
Entitlement • Discipline • Sibling Conflict • Peaceful Parenting • Questions
Parents will learn practical ways to model their faith during day-to-day interactions (especially when things get messy!).
Workshop Sample Videos
If you are looking for a virtual workshop, we would love to partner with you. We offer VIRTUAL events - including live workshops and webinars - for groups all across the globe. Watch the below video to see what our VIRTUAL EVENTS look like.
We also offer in-person workshops for groups of all sizes. Whether you are a church group or a MOP's group, we look forward to coming your way. Watch the below video to view a sample of our LIVE WORKSHOPS.
Every year we reach over 10,000 parents with our live workshops. Our experience with the challenges of ministering to parents spans 25 years. We know it’s not easy. But each year we increase our church partnerships and together we impact more lives than we’d ever imagined.
Our workshops are customizable
We plan and prepare meaningful content that is targeted to your specific audience.
Are you looking for a live in-person workshop? Please view our COVID-19 policy to see if we are able to safely work with your group.
Are you looking for a virtual workshop? To learn more about a Connected Families virtual event - including both webinars and workshops - watch this video.
If you are looking for a way to resource parents and help moms and dads connect with the heart of their kids, then I would wholeheartedly recommend a Connected Families workshop - you won’t be disappointed!
Pastor Ray Jones
Cobourg Alliance Church
"Jim and Lynne combined wit and humor with deep insight and a soundly rooted biblical perspective to give us a new perspective on timeless principles for parents"
Jolene and David
What you can expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation with a member of our team prior to your event. (This will help us understand the best way to serve you and your audience).
- Resources (Press Kit) to help you promote your event including graphic templates, web-links, and a customized video promotion for use in church services or on your website.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This is up to you. If your event is public and you’d like more visibility, we can help promote it for you.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- Follow-up communication after the event with someone on our team to make sure we met your expectations.
We saw parents make noticeable shifts in their approach to discipline. One parent learned the distinction between responding and reacting. The difference was immediate (the child’s behavior changed) and is proving to be lasting, as we reflect now two years later.
Maple Plain, MN
Local Twin Cities Area
We are willing to work with your budget constraints to bring you the best Connected Families speaking experience. With that in mind, here are our suggested speaking honorariums:
- $840 for one hour or less
- $420 for each additional presentation hour
Outside Twin Cities Area
When we travel outside the Twin Cities metro area our speaking honorariums are:
- $3000 for 5 to 6 hours of presentation time.
- All expenses including travel, lodging, and food.