$25 provides a workshop and a year of e-tips
for one family!
Reach one family, ten families, twenty-five families, or more!
Your gift will help us reach “The Next Generation” of parents and help them raise a generation of kids to be well-connected to their parents, to God, and to God’s purposes for them to be a blessing! Join us in providing practical tools and profound biblical principles that help parents embody God’s grace and truth. Give today!
Connected Families has 3 main ways in which we help parents embody God’s grace and truth at home:
1. We conduct workshops for parents. In partnership with churches and organizations we deliver inspiration and equipping for parents to live out God’s grace in their most important relationships.
2. We provide online teaching. Every week Connected Families provides fresh online tips and teaching for parents through written and audio visual resources. These tips are sent to nearly 7000 parents and the list has grown nearly 40% just this year. Our website has averaged over 30,000 visitors each month, people who are digging into a variety of the online articles and resources we provide.
3. We meet or talk one to one with parents to coach them through various challenges. Over the past year we’ve conducted over 300 coaching sessions.
Your donation helps bring these services to families and communities who otherwise couldn’t afford them.
Print, complete, and “snail-mail” this form to our mailing address listed to the right.
Mail a Check
566 Bavaria Ln
Chaska, MN 55318
THANK YOU for helping parents connect deeply with their children and strengthen their families in and through God’s grace and truth. We exist because of you and we are very grateful for your support!
Our Commitment To You
Since our beginning in 2002 Connected Families has maintained the highest level of financial integrity. We stand accountable before you and God to use your resources wisely and efficiently. We are committed to financial disclosure and trustworthy stewardship. As such, here are our guiding financial principles:
- We pledge to use money well – with accountability to God as our greatest desire. We will spend overhead money as wisely as we can – fully accountable to our board of directors. Our primary guiding principle is to be good stewards of the funds and the quality employees that God has provided.
- All our finances are audited annually by an independent firm of certified public accountants.
- If the goal of a given campaign is met, we will gratefully apply additional gifts to other equally important aspects of Connected Families’ ongoing ministry to families.
- For many of our services we invite people to make suggested donations. We let them know what the service costs and if they have budget for the service we invite them to contribute that amount or more. But we do not withhold services when there is not budget. So we will serve for whatever people can offer.
- Jim & Lynne Jackson take no royalties from their books, audios, or videos, and all suggested speaking and coaching fees are paid directly to the ministry.
In every detail our standard is absolute financial integrity. Our most recent financial report is available upon request. To receive a copy, or to ask us any questions about our financial principles or practices, email email@example.com. We know that God will provide for what God has led us to do. We will be faithful to invite people to give, and their giving helps guide our plans.
Jim and Lynne Jackson