Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us. Each month we send an email to the Prayer Team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
September 2020 Prayer Requests
DISCIPLINE THAT CONNECTS ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
We are in full marketing mode for the Discipline that Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course. We are praying for 1000 new families to take the course along with alumni who can take it again at no additional cost. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to prompt at least 1000 new families to join the DTC online course community. Pray for the hearts of parents to be turned toward their kids!
EFFORTS BEING MADE TO CONNECT WITH NEW DONORS
More families are contributing to the ministry of Connected Families each year. We are humbled and honored. Most donors are end-users of our resources. We are providing a couple of resources and products to parents for a donation of any amount. Please pray that many new families would join our Donor Team and be blessed by our products and resources. Pray for a generous spirit through our donors.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES COMING OUR WAY
Over the last couple of years Connected Families has been invited to join others in various ministry opportunities. Larger churches are reaching out for more substantial engagements. Our podcasts have elicited authors and speakers who would like to be on OUR podcast! Please pray for continued wisdom and discernment for what we should say “yes” to and which to let pass with our limited time and resources.
- Two new members joined our board in August! THANK YOU, LORD!
- We have presented several virtual workshops and have received excellent feedback from attendees.
ONGOING PRAYER REQUESTS
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, Stacy, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Mike, Sarah, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth.
- For our ministry as a whole, that God would be glorified in all we do.
Share your prayer requests with us.
We would be honored to pray for you. Fill out the contact us form and we’ll be in touch within 1 business day.
*When you join the CF prayer team you can expect:
- A minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- An occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer