Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us. Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
April 2019 Prayer Requests
We have had a full winter and spring of workshops! It is a privilege to speak to audiences about parenting. Please pray as we prepare our fall calendar. Pray that many new churches would desire to partner with us to inspire and equip parents with God’s grace and truth!
We are beginning to work on how we might reach more parents through podcasts. We’ve had our first podcast meeting and developed a plan that would allow for us to record ten episodes during the month of May. Please pray for the technical challenges to come together as well as the planning for content. We are excited!
There are a number of people excited to introduce the Connected Framework to other cultures around the world. This is an amazing opportunity! Please pray that we would have clarity about which opportunities to engage, especially when it comes to possibly translating our resources into other languages!
LEADERSHIP PLANNING MEETINGS:
Our leadership team sets aside one day each quarter to review and plan for what lies ahead. We also meet as a full team once per quarter to pray, eat, and plan. Please pray for God to guide us and prepare us for what lies ahead. Pray that our hearts would be in tune with the Holy Spirit and we would follow His lead!
We are very excited that Laurel Goulson will be working with us to help get our initial podcasts off the ground. Laurel brings significant technical skills to help us sound good, as well as a strong desire to help us help parents! Praise God for Laurel!
ONGOING PRAYER REQUESTS:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, Stacy, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth.
- For our ministry as a whole, that God would be glorified in all we do.
Share your prayer requests with us
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the CF prayer team you can expect:
- A minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- An occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer