Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us. Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
Fall 2018 Prayer Requests:
DISCIPLINE THAT CONNECTS ONLINE COURSE WILL BE LAUNCHED IN EARLY 2019:
As we prepare to launch the DTC Online Course for 2019 much work is still left to do. Please pray for a strong and issue-free editing and production process. Please pray that our efforts to market it would be effective and that it would be impactful to thousands of parents around the world.
Our fall speaking calendar is in full swing! Please pray for Stacy, Jim, Lynne, Anna and Chad as they present dozens of workshops while also praying for many parents and families to be impacted towards God’s purposes in their lives.
Finances are so vital toward fulfilling the mission to which God has called Connected Families. Please pray for generous and hilarious giving during our fall and end-of-year campaign so we can launch strongly into the new year.
- As God calls us into new places we will need to grow with new people. Please pray that God would provide the right people at just the right time as we consider new roles and possibilities!
- The Connected Families Board of Directors is looking to expand and bring in new people who are passionate about the CF mission and skilled in guiding growing ministry organizations. Please pray that God would stir in the hearts of people that would bring even more value and expertise to the CF board.
- The Discipline that Connects Online Course has been written and recorded! Praise God for the completion of this effort.
- Our new website is up and running! It’s cleaner and easier to use than ever before.
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, Stacy, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do.
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the CF prayer team you can expect:
- A minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- An occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer