Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us. Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
DISCIPLINE THAT CONNECTS ONLINE COURSE LAUNCHED FEBRUARY 4th:
We are so excited about our new and improved Discipline that Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course. Please pray that each parent would be inspired and equipped to receive and pass on God’s grace and truth to their kids and that there would be a powerful impact on families!
Our winter/spring speaking calendar is in full swing! Please pray for Stacy, Jim, Lynne, Anna and Chad as they present dozens of workshops while also praying for many parents and families to be impacted towards God’s purposes in their lives.
Jim and Lynne Jackson and Chad Hayenga (and wife and daughter are joining) are headed to speak in Thailand, Kenya and Ethiopia, respectively. Please pray for safe travels, health, refreshment and for audiences that are receptive and blessed by Connected Families’ transformation, biblical framework for parenting that will be presented.
Last year we provided 318 coaching sessions for parents. Coaching is a great way for parents to dive more deeply into the Connected Families framework and apply it directly to their parenting reality. Please pray that God would bring more parents for coaching and that the parents would be equipped to guide their children well!
We have over 900 parents/couples signed up to take the Discipline that Connects Online Course! That is the most people we’ve ever had taking one of our online courses. Thank you, God!
ONGOING PRAYER REQUESTS:
- For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, Stacy, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
- For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
- For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do.
Share your prayer requests with us
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the CF prayer team you can expect:
- A minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- An occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer