Welcome to our prayer page.
Because we believe in the power of prayer, we’re inviting you to pray for Connected Families and to share your prayer requests with us. Each month we send an email to the prayer team, and then as needs arise during the month. Enter your name and email address to join*.
Fall 2018 Prayer Requests
DISCIPLINE THAT CONNECTS ONLINE COURSE:
We are finalizing the last details for our new and improved Discipline that Connects Online Course before our recording the beginning of October. Please pray that we would have clarity on including the most important content that would be the biggest blessing and help to parents and their families. We plan to launch it in early 2019!
We will be launching a completely new website this fall! Please pray that it will reach families everywhere and will be a much faster, easier resource for parents.
We once again turn our attention to a full fall of speaking to parents in live workshops and seminars. We’ve added one new speaker to our team, Stacy Bellward, who will be presenting our Entitlement workshop. Please pray for Stacy, Jim, Lynne, Anna and Chad as they present dozens of workshops while also praying for many parents and families to be impacted towards God’s purposes in their lives.
– Finances are so vital toward fulfilling the mission to which God has called Connected Families. Please pray for generous and hilarious giving during our fall and end-of-year campaign so we can launch strongly into the new year.
– Praise! The Discipline That Connects 2.0 Launch Campaign brought in over $11,000. Producing the online course is an expensive venture, and this added revenue helped tremendously.
– As God calls us into new places we will need to grow with new people. Please pray that God would provide the right people at just the right time as we consider new roles and possibilities!
– The Connected Board of Directors is looking to expand and bring in new people who are passionate about the CF mission and skilled in guiding growing ministry organizations. Please pray that God would stir in the hearts of people that would bring even more value and expertise to the CF board.
Ongoing Prayer Requests:
For the health and wellness of all of our staff including our parent coaches (Lynne and Chad), our workshop speakers (Jim, Lynne, Chad, Stacy, and Anna) and our support team (April, Lanell, Jen, Sharon, and Stacy).
For parents everywhere who are struggling to parent with God’s grace and truth
For our whole ministry, that God would be glorified in all we do.
We would be honored to pray for you.
*When you join the prayer team you can expect from Connected Families:
- Minimum of one email per month highlighting prayer needs of CF Board, Staff and Families to whom we minister.
- Occasional S.O.S prayer requests that need immediate prayer