Special Offer: Drawing for a 30-minute Q & A session!
Register your group before November 30th. You'll automatically be entered into a drawing for one of TEN 30-minute Q & A virtual calls. These will be scheduled on the final session of your group.
Gather your friends
Gather a group from your church, your friends, your community, or your neighborhood and lead a Connected Families small group! Our small group course options are always available and are on-demand. Each small group member gets their own ongoing access to the course material!
- Step 1: Choose your small group course.
- Step 2: Decide how many people in your church/group will be participating. If the number grows, no problem! Contact us and we'll work it out.
- Step 3: Register using the easy-access options provided OR if purchasing more than 15 licenses, fill out our contact us form.
- Step 4: Distribute your custom registration code to the families in your group.
Questions? Contact us and we'll do our best to respond in 24 hours.
FEATURED: Grace & Truth for Moms
GREAT NEWS: The content for our individual courses and the small group courses are exactly the same. The biggest difference is that there isn't commenting, moderation, or an online community in the small group options. This allows you to build community within your group!
Pricing & Other Details
Equipping you for resilient parenting.
New in August 2020
- Five 30-minute sessions
- A downloadable workbook is available for free for you to distribute to your group.
- Also available: leader's guide & style guide (if you want to customize your marketing efforts).
- Pricing is reflective of the number of households in your small group:
- 2 - 5 households - $90
- 6 - 10 households - $160
- 11 - 15 households - $210
- 16+ households - contact us!