Do you wish you had a strong foundation to guide you through challenging situations with your kids? Or, do you know a little about the Connected Families Framework but want to grow your application of it? The parenting topics in today’s podcast can help build your foundation for parenting and help you apply the Connected Families Framework.
In this episode, Jim and Lynne Jackson (Connected Families Co-Founders) join Stacy Bellward (podcast host) to touch on several parenting topics that are covered in-depth in the Discipline That Connects online course. Jim and Lynne wrote the course to equip parents to love their kids unconditionally while teaching them to take responsibility for their actions. Each topic includes a statement you can use to remind yourself of your parenting goals.
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- key phrases that guide each level of the Connected Families Framework
- key parenting statements mentioned in this podcast
- Kids learn best when they feel safe.
- My child is not my report card.
- When kids misbehave, we have a golden opportunity to communicate unconditional love.
- I can find and build strengths in my child even in the midst of misbehavior.
- Effective discipline puts responsibility on kids to right their wrongs.
- how the Discipline That Connects online course can help you discipline effectively and create lasting change for your family
- If you’d like to learn more about the parenting topics in this conversation, register today for the Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course.
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast. Check out our website for more resources to support your parenting, and don’t forget to reach out if you have questions. We are a listener-supported podcast, so your donation fuels our work! It is our joy to walk the parenting journey with you as you parent your kids in God’s grace and truth.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Discipline That Connects online course – Registration ends September 30th!
- Psalm 139:23-24
- Galatians 6