We’ve had the pleasure of sitting down and chatting with Heather MacFadyen’s multiple times for her website and podcast Don’t Mom Alone (formerly God Centered Mom).
Heather is warm, gracious, and so much fun. It feels like sitting down with a longtime friend, chatting with her.
As you are going about your weekend (raking leaves, walking the dog, finding the snow clothes packed away in a back closet), pop in your headphones and listen in to the many episodes she’s recorded with us.
We’re so grateful for the wonderful work that Heather continues to do, supporting mothers around the world with her podcast.
Interviews on Don’t Mom Alone (or God-Centered Mom)
- Grace & Truth for Moms with Lynne Jackson
- How to Avoid Power Struggles: The Power of Questions
- Helping your Child with Sensory Processing Issues
- Connected Relationships
- Discipline 101
- The Entitlement Fix with Jim & Lynne Jackson
- Resolving Sibling Conflict
- Connecting With Your Kids in Any Circumstances
- Help Your Child Feel Safe and Loved
- How to Connect, Coach, and Correct Your Child
If you are interested in requesting Jim and/or Lynne to be part of your podcast, contact our Workshop & Outreach Coordinator, April Walker, at [email protected].