Do you ever wish you had a parent coach in your living room to support you in your biggest parenting dilemmas? Well, we’ve got the next best thing. Lynne Jackson (Connected Families Co-Founder) has developed an all-new, research-based small group curriculum for the Sensitive & Intense Kids online course. When you join a small group, a Certified Connected Families Parent Coach will guide you through the course and offer practical, grace-filled suggestions for your biggest parenting challenges.
Today’s podcast is a little taste of some of the questions parents submitted during a recent Q&A session for the course. The responses come from the course facilitators: Lynne Jackson and Lydia Rex, and Katie Wetsell, our course facilitator. This course’s new small group option allows you to create rich connections with other parents of sensitive and intense kids and a Certified Connected Families Parent Coach to answer your questions. Check it out!
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- how to discern what type of response your child needs when struggling (connection, coaching, and/or correction)
- a fresh perspective on letting your child “off the hook” during tough moments
- ideas to support a child who needs creativity to remain regulated throughout the day
- how structure and routine can help your child self-regulate
- how motivation and wisdom are significant considerations for older kids
- ways to weigh risk and reward with your older child
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast. Check out our website for more resources to support your parenting, and don’t forget to reach out if you have questions. We are a listener-supported podcast, so your donation fuels our work! It is our joy to walk the parenting journey with you as you parent your kids in God’s grace and truth.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Sensitive & Intense Kids online course Small Group Info
- Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course
- Daily Sensory Rythyms podcast with Amy Nyvall | Episode 112
Do you have a child with BIG feelings and BIG needs?
The new Sensitive & Intense Kids online course is a game changer. It’s for YOU.