Your kids keep growing and changing, and so do your questions about parenting. Today’s podcast might answer a few of your questions and leave you wishing you had your own parent coach. In this Q&A style podcast, Lynne Jackson (Connected Families Co-Founder) and Lydia Rex (Connected Families Parent Coach) answer some common parenting questions from people enrolled in our Discipline That Connects online course.
If you’d like to have your parenting questions answered and grow in connection with your kids, register today for the Discipline That Connects online course. During the course, you’ll have several opportunities to submit your questions for Q&A sessions hosted by Certified Connected Families Parent Coaches. The course is also moderated by CF Parent Coach Katie Wetsell, (RN, MSN, SPACE-trained), who will encourage you and host guided check-ins to support you during the course.
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- ways you can help two or more of your kids who are struggling at the same time
- how you can ignore the behavior but not the child during a tantrum
- that your calm presence when your child is struggling grows safety, love, and connection
- why a deeper connection with you can help your child obey
- how to stay emotionally safe (but intervene quickly and effectively!) when your child does something potentially dangerous
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast. Check out our website for more resources to support your parenting, and don’t forget to reach out if you have questions. We are a listener-supported podcast, so your donation fuels our work! It is our joy to walk the parenting journey with you as you parent your kids in God’s grace and truth.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course
- Attachment Play (book)
- Psalm 73
- 50 Self-Regulation Activities To Empower Your Child To Calm